Vortex Companies is expanding internationally, and now offers trenchless infrastructure rehabilitation products and services in the following locations.
Mexico’s aging and leaking water and sewer infrastructure can benefit from the use of trenchless technology. Throughout the world, trenchless rehabilitation solutions have proven to be more cost-effective, to reline or structurally restore existing pipes, than to dig and replace.
- Water and sewer pipe
- Storm culverts
- Wet wells
- Treatment plants
Allow the Vortex Mexico team to assess your project and provide the best solution to address your infrastructure problems. Our solutions can help avoid serious, long- term problems to water and sewer infrastructure.
- Pipeline Condition Assessment
- Traditional camera inspection
- Multi-level sensor inspection— CCTV
- Tailored recommendations
- CIPP Lining
- 2-12″ (50-304 mm) vertical and horizontal drains
- 8-96″ (203 -2438 mm) sewer and storm pipelines
- NSF® approved lining system for potable water lines
- Industry leading felt and resin systems
- Pipe Culvert and Tunnel Relining
- Spin-Cast, spray or trowel applied
- Powered By GeoKrete® Geopolymer
- Fully sStructural
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Manhole Rehabilitation
- Hybrid cements
- Geopolymer mortar
- Epoxy Brush Coating
- For small diameter pipe water, sewer and drain
- Epoxy coating system (safe for water)
- Fast, efficient rehabilitation
Ask about our Advanced Repair Materials to address structural integrity, soil stabilization, extreme corrosion and leak stoppage issues.
- Foam Grouts
- Leak stop, soil stabilization
- 100% Solids Epoxies and Polymeric Materials
- Corrosion resistance
- Structrural enhancement
- Improved flow capacity
- Hybrid Cements
- Fills major cracks and voids
- Structural restoration
- Geopolymer Mortars
- Full structural restoration
- Corrosion resistance
85748 Garching bei München
Office: +49 162 2752287Email: [email protected]
Throughout Europe and the Middle East, from our headquarters in Munich, Germany, Vortex offers the following capabilities:
• Pipe, Tunnel, and Manhole Lining Options – geopolymers, hybrid cements, epoxies & polymerics, polyurethane grouts.
• Advanced Sewer Equipment & Technologies – robotic systems and trailers, manhole and pipe repair rigs, CIPP curing monitoring systems, and high-speed drain tools.
• Rehab Experts & Supporting Services – Vortex retains industry experts and project managers to guide you through the rehabilitation process from concept through installation. Our team will ensure your specific project is approached with customization and care.
Vortex, the only provider of a total solutions portfolio – Lining & Coating options, pipe evaluation and installation equipment and technologies, rehab experts to design your project, and supporting services for accurate and successful installations. We will never leave you without considering your entire project’s success.
Resilient and sustainable water and sewer infrastructure is just a click away.
There is no single, or simple, cure-all to solving aging and failing infrastructure. That’s why we develop custom solutions tailored to your project.